Tuesday, May 01, 2007

good-vs-evil

You know, I work with the mentally ill. People who can't help themselves, some who can, and some that are somewhere in between. Few of them would I ever call horrible people, however. No, I'll save that for people I actually know. Not that I know a lot of horrible people, mind you, but I do know some. The kind of people that will lie to your face and not think twice about it, the kind of people that will manipulate, cheat and deceive you in order to get what they want. The kind of people that think they have you fooled only, in reality, they are the ones that are the fool. The kind of people who lie so much, their lies have lies and it is this endless mess that they can't get out of. The kind of people who's BS is going to come back to them-tenfold. I firmly believe you reap what you sow. I don't say this out of revenge, rather, I think it's simply the way things are. Good people will win out in the end. Bad people will end up losing everything they think they have and will die miserable and alone. And they will have themselves to blame. I know this is kinda dark and I apologize for venting such things on my blog, but I had to get it off my chest. Oh, by the way, these horrible people I speak of? They're called SOCIOPATHS.

Some of you may know what I'm talking about, if you do, I'd appreciate NOT commenting on it here as I don't want specifics documented on this blog (it IS public, after all). Thanks in advance for that.

Now, back to Sunny Happy Kerri. Let's see, so far this morning, I've upset two hospitals AND had a psychiatrist scream at me on the phone via voicemail....yep, it's gonna be a good day! :) As my boss tells me, if I haven't upset at least one person at work then I am not doing my job. I'd say I'm doing it pretty well today.......HAPPY TUESDAY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I came here looking for a laugh as a pick me up for a dreary afternoon of work, and all of the sudden things got serious.

Smile kiddo, life is good, spring is here, the sun is out (I figure if it's sunny in Canada, it has to be in the Loo). Just remember . . . not everyone can be perfect like us :)

KD said...

Oh don't worry Canada, I'm a' smilin! I do think we need to talk on the phone again, I bet you'd like to know what I was talking about and boy, let me tell you, you will be thoroughly entertained!!!!!! And have I mentioned lately how extremely good looking you are???? :)

Anonymous said...

I agree that a phone call is probably in order. Unfortunately I don't have much to offer excitementwise . . . but I am sure we will laugh a lot anyways.

P.S. : You haven't, but don't worry . . . it goes without saying.

KD said...

I know it goes without saying, but just in case: DAAAAMN, you are one good looking human being. I am a better person for knowing you. Thank you for being my friend.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

KD said...

and everything you wish you could be? can you fly higher than an eagle?

Anonymous said...

I will grant you that you're everything I wish I could be . . . but flying higher than an eagle??? Who do you think I am? Heath???

KD said...

oh, I would never confuse the Most Good Looking Guy in the World for Heath..... :)

Anonymous said...

Did you ever see Heath that time he shaved his head? With his pasty white skin, it was quite the look.

KD said...

yea, he looked like a Nazi!!!