Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A little slice of KD heaven...

It really is the little things in life, such as finally having real TV and being able to watch Baseball Tonight EVERY NIGHT! I remember back when I lived with Red and Jon, that was my nightly ritual-Baseball Tonight then All My Children (what else are you gonna watch late at night?). I especially love watching Baseball Tonight when they say nice things about my Cubbies! How bout that Jason Marquis, huh? 5-1 baby, 5-1! A 3-hitter tonight-not too shabby!

Sad news to report, one of my fish died. RIP D Lee. He received a very nice burial at sea. Aramis and Lou are doing quite well, however. They have a new friend-a ceramic baseball playing frog named Dave. He rocks.

Ok, so bye-bye to KiKi on American Idol. Totally called it. I'm afraid my precious Blake may go next week, there is ALWAYS an upset, however, so it could be Melinda. Can't wait to watch and find out!

Well, I'm off to bed. It's 10:30pm and I'm an old, old woman. I need my sleep. Nighty night folks!

No comments: