Thursday, May 10, 2007

Soooooo bored.....

I am so bored today. I was over the day before it even began. Ugh, I'm still at work with not much to do (because I rock and get all my work done early, dontcha know?). Gotta love drunken phone calls from your brother's friends at 12:30 at night on a Wednesday...Tim, have I mentioned that I'm going to kill you? Consider yourself warned......My Cubs didn't do so hot today, they're back to .500. They're taking on the Phillies this weekend, we'll see how that goes. It's about time they played a team other than one in the NL Central! Can't wait to see my mommy and the rest of my family this weekend-mom is going to be in town for Ashlee's bridal shower-can't wait. Plus, it's Mother's Day on Sunday. And don't forget Demolition Ball friday night for Mike L's 30th birthday party. I'm being told that I will not get injured doing it, but I'm not convinced (given I almost electrocuted myself and dropped a frozen food item on my toe this week). Can someone give me some referrals for some good group homes in the area?

No comments: