Tuesday, May 08, 2007

American Idol-the Top Four...

Ugh. Overall? I was kinda bored with tonight's show. Maybe it's because I have 200 channels now, but I found myself wanting to channel surf instead of watch the show. That being said, I did watch the show and here's what I thought:

Melinda #1-Ehhh....it was ok. I was pretty much over it though. Sorry. #2 was much better but I still wasn't overwhelmed with it and she had that damn surprised look on her face again...

Blake #1-ok, love the new dark hair. He is too cute. I thought the song was ok. #2-ok the judges were way harsh. Was it the best thing I've ever heard? No. Was it horrible? No. Maybe I'm partial at this point because I think Blake is cute......

LaKesha #1-Ick. Didn't like it so much. Love her hair long though. Too bad this competition isn't about hair. #2 was ok, she wasn't shouting this time. Pack your bags girl.

Jordin-#1-I'm telling you, she's gonna win. #2. Not as good as her first song. I think the first one was the best performance of the night.

I stand by my position that Jordin will win this thing. Bottom two will be Blake and Lakesha. I think it's KiKi's turn to go home. Guess we'll find out tomorrow night!

No comments: