Friday, May 18, 2007

How much ibuprofen is too much?

Good thing I work with a bunch of nurses because I wasn't too sure how much Advil I could take in a day's time. I have an icky headache-the kind that makes ya feel nauseated and dizzy. It's real fun. Jealous? Ok, so I saw a bumper sticker this morning that made me laugh. It said "I love my country but I think it's time we started seeing other people". Funny ha ha, right? Uh.....ok.

Big weekend plans? It seems like I am really busy all the time all of a sudden. I have only been home one night this week. I really just wanna sit on my couch and read my People magazine, but I know it's good to be social, getting out of the house, all that good stuff. My friend Melinda is flying into town today from Wisconsin. I am meeting up with her tonight for some dinner (and probably drinks) and I'm sure some good times (she makes me laugh.....a lot....maybe I'll get her to tell the story about how she was at an Angels game talking about how nice Jim Edmonds butt is when an old lady behind her tapped her on the shoulder and said "I used to wipe that butt, I'm his grandma".....that story is priceless! Tomorrow is busy, busy too. Kids birthday parties, Mike's much anticipated housewarming party, I mean, geez people. KD can only be in one place at a time. I am missing Boogie's birthday party (makes me sad because those are my PEEPS!!!). We need to plan a sitting-outside-people-watching-night at Blueberry Hill!

Have a good weekend everyone. Tomorrow is Armed Forces Day according to my calendar, so to my cousins Mike (Navy), Clint (Marines) and Ben (Air Force)-happy Armed Forces Day!

No comments: