Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am still laughing....

OMG, yesterday was such a funny day. The events that occurred couldn't have been any funnier...and it wasn't even planned. I laughed the whole way home to myself yesterday thinking of the afternoons events and thinking about it now I am laughing again. I can't get into specifics, but let it be known that I am ok. I am more than ok. I am soooooooo ok. And to the ladies who took part in yesterday afternoons fun, we must do it again. Preferably without the drama, however, it was the drama that was the funny part.....:)
Last night was Mikey's housewarming party....such fun! Mike-the house looks great and Tiffany-so nice to finally meet you!!!! I got to see my 2nd favorite gay, Will (Mike made me promise that he's my 1st favorite). I can't wait to tell David that his lolita (martini) recipe was a HUGE HIT! My Kansas City gays came through for us-thanks a lot!!!!! Here are some pics from last night, and yes, Michael is in most of them........From top to bottom: Pic #1 is Mike showin' some cleavage....don't ask. Pic #2 is me and my sweetie Will. Pic #3 is me and Michelle (Harry Caray's daughter!). I love her! Pic #4 is Mike and Will. Pic #5 is Mike-not sure why he has that blanket on his head...must be the lolita's! Pics #6 and 7 are of Mike-he's kissing his new ch..ch...ch...chia pet...pic#8 is me, Will and Trevor. Pic #9 is me, Michelle and Will. And last but not least, pic #10 is Michael...not sure what in the hell he is doing.....

No comments: