Monday, May 21, 2007

Mike is my favorite

I promise, you are Mikey Poo!

Why am I in such a good mood on a Monday morning? I guess because I have no reason to be in a bad mood. I have a good week coming up....a lot of working, but I have a weekend full of family fun to look forward to and I have a date......yep, KD is BACK IN THE GAME BABY!! Woo hoo! Plus, I'm having a good hair day today. You can't beat that with a stick! I think I am over my martini induced hangover from Saturday night. Let me tell you how much running two miles while dehydrated and hung over sucks!!!!!!!!! But I still did it. I have a 5K on Saturday morning, can't wait!
Well, it's another busy Monday, so I must keep it short so I can do some actual work. By the way....I am still laughing about Saturday.....

No comments: