Saturday, May 12, 2007

Get well soon Hank!

Yes, Hank gets his own blog post! Our baby boy had shoulder surgery yesterday to repair some damage he suffered after having been shot (yes, that happens out in the country). I was hoping to get to see my daddy this weekend as my parents are coming to the STL for a wedding shower, however, someone had to stay and watch Hank. Mom said he was still pretty out of it this morning, hasn't quite come out of the anesthesia yet (well, she said more out of it than normal-Hank isn't the brightest bulb). So, dad is on dog-sitting duty. I'm sure Stubby is helping out (yea right-she's probably in the house, in dad's chair, sitting like the pretty, pretty princess that she is). I hope you feel better soon Hankie! He's tough, I mean, he did survive a double shooting and all. That is why we also like to call him 50 Cent. :)

No comments: