Thursday, May 03, 2007

need sleep

Ok, no more working my part-time job four nights in a row. That, mixed with lack of sleep, mixed with an icky, rainy week, mixed with a commute that was over an hour this morning thanks to some morons getting into an accident is a recipe for cranky today. Ugh. And my first call of the day at work was some snarky woman getting all kinds of attitude with me. Lady-today AIN'T the day. Seriously.

In good news, Chris finally got voted off American Idol. Really, he should have gone like a month ago, seriously. I must admit, I was a little sad to see Phil go. As well all know, I have a soft spot for Phil (for reasons unknown), but it was his time. As predicted, Blake is the last man standing. I feel a top 2 of Blake and Jordin coming on. I am SO not working next Tuesday and missing another week of Idol. Maybe that's why I'm cranky-because I didn't get to watch it this week.

I am SO looking forward to going home at a decent time tonight, getting in a good jog, then relaxing in my apartment. Sounds like heaven if you ask me. Maybe a bubble bath, read a good book and then to bed BEFORE midnight. It's good to have goals.

No comments: