Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Brrrr???

As I sit here and type, my teeth are chattering. Why on Earth would that be happening in May, you may ask? Well, it's pretty simple. I went out for my nightly jog, there I was, jammin' to some Keith Urban (really, it is some good joggin music!), when it started to rain......and I was a mile away from my apartment. No biggie, I figure, a little rain won't kill me, so I continued my jog (albeit turning around and heading for home), when I got back to my apartment, I was soaked from head to toe. I got my wet clothes off, but I am still freezing and it's been like two hours. Guess a nice, hot shower is in order.

So, in between American Idol commercial breaks, I was watching the country music awards. Wow-that Brad Paisley sure does have a cute cowboy butt.....sorry, but he does. You gotta love a man that sings a song called "Ticks". Yes, the creepy little woodland creature kind. Love Toby Keith's performance and totally loved John Legend singing with Big and Rich (you know, the Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy guys...).

Oh, by the way, my man Aramis Ramirez hit a grand slam tonight...last I heard the Cubbie's were up 10-1! Holla! :)

No comments: