Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Alert the St. Louis City PD-my gas pump was....unattended!

Leave it to me to have an eventful morning BEFORE getting to work. Ok, so, there is never a dull moment at the gas station by my apartment. It attracts a lot of crazies (probably because there is a group home down the street). Today was no exception. I stopped by to get some gas (because that's what you do at a gas station) and went inside to get a soda (sleep deprivation-I needed caffeine ASAP, more on that later). First thing that happened-went to pay for my soda and totally dropped it, spilling soda all over the freakin' place (can I not go an entire week without doing something stupid? Apparently not). So, I helped the girl clean that up (it was the least I could do), then this man sticks his head in the door and says "someone is out there stealing gas". The worker was like "where?", the dude pointed to MY car! I looked at him like he had four heads and said "Uh.....it's on my credit card" (I wanted to throw the word "moron" in there for good measure, but I didn't). He went back outside, the worker was like "uh, yea, we get a lot of crazy people in here". I considered showing the man my receipt to prove that I was not stealing gas (although stealing it wasn't such a bad idea since it cost me $35 to fill my tank). What an idiot.

Ok, so KD may just like a boy. SAY IT AIN'T SO! I am cautiously optimistic, given the last dating disaster/relationship I had (the words "trainwreck" and "lying, cheating bastard" come to mind....). I am very guarded, because KD will NOT get hurt again. It's not on the schedule. Anyway, been hanging out with a boy, we'll call him T (to protect the innocent, of course). Date #2 was last night, we had a lot of fun! We went and saw Shrek III (very cute, love that damn donkey!). I like hanging out with T because he makes me laugh-there is never a pause in conversation, we just chat and laugh the entire time we are together. I'm guessing he digs me because he asked me to go out again. Aunt Cheryl, it is ok to congratulate yourself right about now. Good job-your matchmaking attempt may have actually worked!!! We shall see what happens!

For the record, I want it to be known that no matter what happens, MIKE TINNIN will always be my favorite....... :)

No comments: