Tuesday, May 22, 2007

American Idol Finals-are you lovin' it????

Ok, first of all, what in the HELL was Randy wearing????? I mean, seriously. And I was pretty damn disappointed that Paula's nose wasn't wrapped up-that would have been funny as hell. Ok, so for the singing. It's my favorite, Blake, against the one who is probably the best, Jordin.....

ROUND 1:
Blake-First of all, he looked SO cute tonite! Finally got to hear his Bon Jovi performance-LOVED IT!
Jordin-the Christina Aguilera was ok. Round 1 Blake.

ROUND 2:
Blake-the Maroon 5 was ok......
Jordin-her Martina McBride was.....WOW. Round 2 Jordin

ROUND 3:
The song was dumb, let's put that out there first.
Blake-it was too hokey a song for him, but I think Blake did a good job with it.
Jordin-she was spectacular (even if the song was stupid).

Overall, if you base it on singing talent alone, Jordin has it hands down. If you base it on overall performance, sellability and marketability, I go with Blake.

I think Jordin will win. But guess whose CD I'd buy between the two of them???

Uh, and was Chris Daughtry wearing eyeliner? Cuz he looked kinda hot...... ;)

No comments: