Friday, May 25, 2007

Gotta love three day weekends!

This is the part where I don't miss being full time at the crisis line-actually having holidays off! Love it! The ironic thing is that I am working at my part-time job on Monday-time and a half baby!!!! Besides, what else would I be doing?

Ok, so, I had a date last night. I think it went well. We talked and laughed a lot. Of course, my old insecurities come in to play now-did he really have a good time? Did he mean it when he said he'd like to go out again? Only time will tell, my friends. Only time will tell. Even though I am sleep deprived, I am in a really good mood today.

My fam will be in town this weekend-yay! I must prepare myself for the task of making two dozen deviled eggs-I must love my family because, honestly, they are a pain in the ass to make. I can't wait to see everyone. I am soooooooo ready to kick some ass at chucko! :)

I want everyone to know that I love Mike Tinnin the best (and always will Mikey Poo!)

No comments: