Thursday, May 10, 2007

good TV tonite and other sad life experiences

OMG, The Office was sooooo f'ing funny tonight! That part where Andy fell in the lake with that sumo wrestler outfit on made me laugh out loud. And Dwight walking on the hot coals? I think that episode was as good as the Christmas one. Scrubs was funny too. Good TV night. It's a rare night when I get to just sit at home and watchTV and I enjoyed it. I got a post card in the mail today from my friend Canada....from Costa Rica....sent after he got back home to Canada.....but that's ok! As I told you on your MySpace page, it made me smile and I put it on my fridge with my Wrigley Field magnet (a place of distinction, for sure!).

Is it wrong that it's 9:12pm and I am ready for bed? I think not. I push myself all the time and stay up later than I should even on the nights I don't work. Tonight...I'm going to bed. Good Night y'all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you be sure that they didn't sell stamps in Costa Rica with "Canada" written on them? Have you ever been there? Do you know what their postcard stamps look like?

KD said...

Uh...you wrote on your post card that you mailed it from Canada....silly! :)

Anonymous said...

There is a small town named "Canada" in Costa Rica . . . that's why I went there.

KD said...

You are such a dork! (I meant that in the nicest way possible) Canada, Costa Rica, huh? Never heard of it. Did they name it after you?

Anonymous said...

Have you ever BEEN to Costa Rica to see if there is a small town named "Canada"???

KD said...

No, I suppose I haven't...darn it! You outsmarted me yet again! :)