Friday, May 25, 2007

5K-a-rama!

Well, got a 5K bright and early in the morning-I think we are meeting at 8:30am! I'm ready to go! I have another 5K next weekend down in Salem for Relay for Life, then Race for the Cure is June 16-I LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks to everyone who sponsored me for tomorrow race-you donations are going to a very worthy cause. NAMI is a great organization and near and dear to my heart since I work with the mentally ill. I'll try to do ya proud tomorrow!

Tonight I'm just layin' low and relaxing (and periodically cleaning). Got my People magazine-life is good. Tomorrow after the 5K will be errands and then I am going out to see PowderKeg tomorrow night-can't wait! Hope it doesn't rain!!!! Sunday is the big fam picnic-definitely looking forward to that and can't wait to see my mommy and daddy! :) My sister called me to tonight to advise their wedding pictures are in the current issue of The Ladue New (no joke), apparently I am in one of them. Must check this out. Run out to your local Schnuck's right away and pick up your very own copy! I must say, we all did look pretty damn good at their wedding....

No comments: