Friday, May 11, 2007

As if we needed further proof that I need group home placement....

Man, I am having a ROUGH week! The latest episode today? I was walking into work, when I suddenly tripped, fell, twisted my ankle and cut up my other ankle....the worst part? I SPILLED MY DIET COKE. I am taking a rain check on this day. I'm done. Of course, I have to tell the story because I am ok with making fun of myself. Thanks to one of my UR guys, who today told me he fully supported me living in a "supported community living environment" (a nice way of saying "group home for people that can't take care of themselves"). I need a case manager, and Mike Tinnin is the man for the job. Thanks Mike! Pretty soon, I'll be on SSD for my low level of functioning. There is a group home right down the street from my apartment, guess I'll just go ahead and move myself in.....

Just wanted to send some prayers to my Davidson/Lawson side of the family. My dad's aunt Ethel died this week. I'm not sure if I've ever met her, but she was one of my grandma's sisters, I'm sure they are together in Heaven now.

No comments: