Thursday, February 01, 2007

YES!

People, today, for the first time, I was able to listen to the song "Jesse's Girl" without having some sort of negative reaction (usually turning the station very quickly, or skipping it on my iPod, or yelling "I hate that f***ing song, or in one case, having my friend Erin run across the room yelling "turn that song off! turn that song off!"). Yes, today I heard it on the radio and was able to listen to it the whole way through. Big deal, right? Well, as you know, I used to be Jesse's girl, so, that song had a certain significance (remember J-that song would follow us wherever we went, even at the freakin' Rascal Flatts concert!) and now that I am no longer Jesse's Girl, that song was hard to hear for awhile. But now? Bring on the Rick Springfield, baby!!!!!!!!

No comments: