Sunday, February 25, 2007

yep, the church is gonna get rich off of me....

Ok, Lent just began and I already owe the church $4 (and counting). Yikes. It's gonna be a long (and expensive) 40 days...I can't help it, the bad words just come out-especially when driving...if people would stop driving like idiots then I wouldn't have to call them names. It's their own fault really....
Here are some pics from Heidi's shower. Aren't we cute?me and ReneeMiss Heidi The Prego

Oh, I failed to share a story with y'all. It is patented KD, you'll love it. So, yesterday I was cleaning my apartment because my sister and Chloe were coming over, and I was throwing something in the closet when (and I have no idea how or why) the closet door came back at me and knocked me right in the head. I was dazed for a minute and even had to sit down. I think I saw stars. I figured it wasn't good to give yourself a concussion when you're home alone...so I prayed I didn't lose consciousness or anything like that. I didn't-in case you were wondering. So today I have a nice bump on the ol' noggin. And it frickin' hurts. I am my own worst enemy, I swear.

I got to see my brother for a minute yesterday. He and four of his buddies were in town to get fitted for tuxes for his friend's wedding (never mind that my darling brother is also in my cousin Ben's wedding-ON THE SAME DAY!). I met up with them for lunch-now thats love, driving all the way to Chesterfield in the rain, just to see my baby brother. I do love that little rug rat...

Didn't make it out to see Ivory Tiger last night (good thing as I hear there were like 8 bar fights-SOOOO not into bar fights...). Maybe next time! I had movie night in with my sis and Miss Chloe who just loved being at Aunt Kerri's house! She only barked once-which I'm sure my neighbors appreciated. She stood guard at the door every time she heard one of my neighbors come home. Such a good watch dog!

Woo hoo! Ya'll I'm on MySpace now. Ok, I think MySpace is the devil and should be stopped, but I got on it because my brother and my cousins are on it. So now I officially have 3 friends. I am sooooooooooooo cool. Have I mentioned that I hate MySpace?

2 comments:

kristy said...

Miss Chloe did have a good time, although after her eating-mommy's-wedding-ring episode, I'm not so sure she deserved it. She's been very sweet this week so far though. :)

KD said...

aw come on, she was just playin..... :)Mean mommy, mean mommy!