Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lent

Ok, for Lent I am giving up saying bad words....even on the blog. Yes, this may be a challenge, but I think I can do it, and if I can't? I will be setting aside a dollar for each curse word I say in the next 40 days-then that money will go to my church. Atonement is about to get rich on good ol' KD's dime......so, if you catch me saying a bad word-call me on it (from now till Easter....).

Wil this cold ever go away? I mean seriously? After feeling somewhat better yesterday, today I woke up with a sore throat and in order to purposely gross you out let me tell you about how the stuff coming out of my nose is illegal in like, 6 states. It's bad. Sounds sexy, huh?

It is an icky, cold, rainy Saturday here in the STL. Ok, I don't really know if it's cold since I haven't been outside, but it is February, so I'm just guessing....I'm hoping to see my brother and sister at some point today. I miss them. Especially that little turd of a brother I have (and no, turd is not a curse word, I looked it up)-I haven't seen him in a while. I miss my sister too-we really should see each other more often sister!

Ok, I'll quit rambling. I gotta go do some grocery shopping. In the rain. Yippee.

PS-I leave for Phoenix in less than 2 weeks! YAY! GO CUBS!

No comments: