Monday, February 12, 2007

I swear I didn't do it

Birthday pics! I actually got over 50 sent to me, but censored them...not that they were bad, I was really just avoiding the ones where I looked fat....Here we are doing Jaeger-bomb shots...
American Idol, here I come! We were really belting out the "I Will Survive". Several folks said it sounded good...think they were just saying that???
Uh, yea.....this is one to be proud of....
Hi Random! This is the dude that stopped talking to me once he discovered I was a Cubs fan.....I think his name was Ryan. It never would have worked out...he's wearing a velvet jacket for God's sake.....
MJ, Me and Denise. Very cute picture.
This is the guy that was also celebrating his birthday. Bob, was it? I don't remember. Anyway, I apparently posed for a picture with him.....hey, he's kinda cute.....
Me and MJ cuttin' a rug....check out the chick behind us in the dress and jeans.....she was a FREAK!
I don't know who the crazy girl with the boa is. She just got up and started singing with us....I really didn't want to share the spotlight with her, but whatever.....
Me, Denise and Aimee. Too cute! The lei's are from the Jaeger Girls....I "accidentally" left mine at the bar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how in the Karaoke shot you are both pulling a Mariah with the eyes closed to hit that note. If I didn't know better I would think you were auditioning.

KD said...

dude, it was totally our American Idol moment...it was hot.