Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I LOVE SUNDANCE!!!!!

Ok, I now owe the church $7. I couldn't help it-this stupid girl cut me off in traffic today-the bad word just came out-I couldn't control it!!!!! This is a true Lenten challenge for ol' KD....

American Idol-I thought the guys did pretty good tonight. Sundance rocked my world-loved it!!!! LOVE that beat box kid too! I think he's adorable (Mike loves him too, don't you Mike???). Jared is hot-I'm voting for him based on that...oh, wait-it's not Hottie Idol? My bad. The guy that did "Geek In The Pink" was really good-I'm sure he'll make the top 12. Who wants to bet that Sanjaya goes home this week? He was definitely the worst one this week. Would it be lame to watch American Idol next week while I'm on vacation? You know, from the hotel in Phoenix? Yea.......it probably would, wouldn't it?

OMG-did anyone watch Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Wow....I would have failed at that show for sure! Those questions are hard! No adult retains any of that....I'm sure when I was in 5th grade I knew the answer to some of that stuff.....or not.

No comments: