Wednesday, February 07, 2007

4:30am

I woke up at 4:30am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. That just ain't right. Especially when I gotta work 13 hours today. I'm not sure what that was about. Ok, and I have this bruise on the inside of my right arm and have no idea how it got there-but it hurts like hell, I can tell ya that much. I'm falling apart in my old age. I am trying to not be bummed out about my upcoming birthday. Not that I love being 30, but I HATE being 31. I know, I know, in the scheme of things, it's not that old. I'm just not where I thought I'd be in life by now. Ok, enough of the pity party. I'll focus on what I DO have-great friends who want to spend my birthday with me. I promise I won't be a party pooper on Friday! We will have fun. Get a couple drinks in me then I'll be ready to go! And you can forget the previously mentioned Rule #1 (pretend I'm 29), I will freely admit I am 31 so that I can hear people say "you don't look 31". People are gonna say that, right? RIGHT????

No comments: