Monday, February 26, 2007

my blog sucks

I want to apologize to all my fans (don't laugh-you know you're out there!!!). My blog has really sucked lately. I can't formulate one funny/sarcastic or even intelligent thought. I just can't do it anymore. I think it may be because I am ALWAYS TIRED. Yep-that's it. Now, don't worry, I am not on the verge of a Mariah Carey/Britney Spears-like breakdown. I will not be shaving my head. Or going to rehab. Yet. I know I took on the responsibility of working two jobs (it is financially necessary, unfortunately for me) and must face the consequences and really have no right to complain. That being said.....I'M TIRED. Did I mention that? As I sit here at 10:45pm on a Monday night. I just got home after a 13 hour work day. I am actually going to be putting in 65 hours this week. Can't wait to see what kind of mood I'll be in by Sunday...yes, I'm a little cranky. Today, my friend Amy said she loves it when I'm b**chy (can't even write the bad word-it'll cost me a dollar and I'm already down $5) because it makes her look nice. Glad I could help Aim, glad I could help. I'd blame my crankiness on PMS (that is part of it), but thats not the real cause. I really hope my blog will get back to it's fun, sarcastic self sometime soon because I miss it. I don't even entertain myself anymore. Did I mention I have a headache? And that I'm tired? I am so tired, in fact, that I barely have the energy to lift and/or eat this cracker I have in front of me. Too tired to eat???? That's crazy talk! But it's true. It's ok though, I was having an I Feel Fat Day anyway......Ok, as tired as I am, I am wired. It's almost 11pm, I have to be up at 6:30am, and I am nowhere near ready to go to bed. Must relax. I can tell I'm stressed because my shoulder hurts-that's always my sign-weird, huh?

The good news in all of this is........IM GOING ON VACATION IN A WEEK!!!! Yes, March 7 I'll be leaving for sunny Phoenix, where early weather predictions are calling for temps in the low '80's....uh, yea, I think I can handle that.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how you can get rid of a headache? Shave off all your hair. Hey, it worked for Britney . . .

Heidi said...

Your blog does not suck.

I remember the days of being at BJC full-time, then picking up a zillion hours at the crisis line too. Insane...but just keep focused on your upcoming vacation and the lovely paychecks that are coming in!!!

KD said...

Oh-Hey Canada-
I was gonna tell you. I thought of you yesterday. There I was, driving home from work, when all of a sudden, "Mr Jones" came on the radio....that song always makes me think of you!

Anonymous said...

NIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

If I was trying to come up with my favourite songs ever, for some reason (I'm not sure why) I usually don't think of that song . . . but I can't think of another song that I enjoy more when it randomly comes on the radio.

P.S. : Guess who's going to go see the Police in concert???