Friday, February 02, 2007

waffle fries

I think it's actually gonna happen. Barring any acts of God, I think Heidi, Renee and I are finally gonna get our Biggie's night in! Yay! You know what that means.........WAFFLE FRIES!!! We're bringing our own potatoes, right Heidi? I soooo cannot wait. I have been eating good all week so that I can splurge on the waffle fries....is it 6:30 yet?

Heidi, protect the fetus, because I think I may be coming down with some sort of illness. Of course, most of the time, I never get a full blown cold or flu, no, I just have this underlying feeling like crap NOS (not otherwise specified). Well, my doctor always says that if what comes out of your nose is some strange color (yellow, green, hell even purple), then you probably have some sort of infection. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say, I think this may be the case for me. It will not stop me from having fun this weekend, however. I totally cannot wait to hang with my girls tonight and tomorrow the Book Club girls and I are going to be painting pottery-fun, huh? It actually really is-I love it.

Who is your Super Bowl pick? I'm gonna go with....................I don't give a crap who wins, I ain't gonna lie. I didn't even know who was in it until last week. Who has the prettier uniform? I'll gowith them......

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You are right! It is going to happen! Biggies customers you better watch out....there will be a mad fight for the waffle fries tonight. I'm salivating as I think about it!

I stopped at Sam's and picked up our 10 pound bag of russetts. yes!

KD said...

what about the yukon gold? DON'T FORGET THE YUKON GOLD!!!!

KD said...

Ah, the waffle fries were SO worth it.....