Monday, February 19, 2007

I finally saw Heidi's belly button

Darn her! She finally conned me into looking at her belly button. My attempts to resist proved to be futile. And Heidi, for the record-it does not look bad!!!! Heidi's baby shower was yesterday. It was fun (you know, baby shower fun). We played a game where we had to match up the celebrity baby names with their parents. I am very, very sad to say that I got all of them right....clearly I need to get a life. The freakiest part was when Heidi's husband John called in and we all got to see/talk to him via the web cam. It was just kinda weird because we passed the laptop around the room so everyone could say hi to him, then his sister goes "ok, I'm gonna take you back to dad now" and carries off the laptop. Guess you had to be there.

So, yet another work week begins. I am working both jobs tonight and tomorrow night (fun) and have a work related Happy Hour on Wednesday. That should be entertaining. This weekend is Ivory Tiger in Portage Des Sioux-I am sooooo there! Can't wait.

Well, here's to a good week. Later people.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I feel so much better now that you have witnessed the BB. Thank you for your unconditional love and friendship!!!! and, way to go on that celebrity game. The others were secretly jealous of your knowledge.