Sunday, February 11, 2007

Over It

Thanks so much Heidi for making me a copy of the Katharine McPhee CD. I really like it, and I am totally diggin' her song "Over It". In fact, I placed the copy of the lyrics Heidi gave me on my fridge.

Worked at the crisis line tonight. It was fairly uneventful. Kinda busy. I didn't have time to do my crossword puzzle and that upset me greatly.....watched the Grammy's when I got home. I was able to catch Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood (which is really all I wanted to see anyway).

Hey, does anyone want to go see Keith Urban when he comes to town in June? Let me know, I am definitely interested in going.

Well, another week begins. Yahoo, I am working two shifts at the crisis line this week, I have book club happy hour on Thursday then the weekend is...........MARDI GRAS! I love it. Missed it last year but not this year! Woo hoo! And, no, I will not be flashing anyone.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you missed Police pulling out Roxanne???

KD said...

Damn, I missed it! Did you sing along?????

Heidi said...

You're welcome! Glad u liked it. The cd is growing on me bigtime! Now, don't forget the order...2, 7, 8, 11, 12, 1..... got that???? ha

KD said...

I did forget the order...I remember you saying something about 11 and 12...and I was lost from there.....:)