Friday, February 23, 2007

back in the land of the living

Ugh. I made it to work today but I am still not feeling too great. Yesterday I called in sick to work and proceeded to sleep FIFTEEN hours....in a row. Then I later took an hour and a half nap and was still in bed by 9pm. Today I am at least functioning, but still kinda out of it. I can't take any medicine during the day because even day time stuff makes me drowsy.

I'll be attending the wake for Laura tonight, after that, it's bedtime for me. Rumor has it my brother is going to be in town tomorrow (this has been neither confirmed nor denied), and the plan was to go see Ivory Tiger....we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Other than that, not too exciting of a weekend planned. I work at the crisis line on Sunday and then like four days next week-yea, I know, glutton for punishment....

No comments: