Friday, February 09, 2007

Birthday fun

I had such a good day today! Work was so much freakin' fun, I couldn't hardly stand it. I think we were all a little buzzed on our sugar highs.....I almost wet my pants (for real) when our Clinical Director (this man has a PhD, mind you) decided to prank call one of our triage people. He made the call (we chose a former crisis line employee as his victim....shame on us) and, um, acted like he was mentally retarded, complete with some unintelligible speech....sick and wrong, I know, but nonetheless-HILARIOUS! We just stood outside his office laughing, with my co-worker Jeff yelling "get off the phone so I can beat your ass"....yes, the folks I work with are sick and twisted....and I LOVE it! I think my birthday was fun for everyone today! Yay!

Can't wait to see how tonight goes.....

No comments: