Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oh my

I feel like crap. I almost fainted in my shower this morning-literally. I had the nausea, ears ringing and everything going black. I had to sit down in the bathtub. I figured fainting would not be a good thing since I was there alone-what if I hit my head on something? I'm all congested, my head hurts like a mo-fo. I can barely turn my head. My eyeballs even hurt. I'm running a low grade fever. I have no business being at work today, that's for sure. The only reason I came in is because one of my hospital reviewers from Kansas City is coming into town today so he could meet everyone. We were supposed to do a happy hour tonight, but I really don't see that happening. I am sicker than I have been in years. I need my bed. And some Nyquil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better- Karen