Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hockey Night In Canada

Isn't is always hockey night in Canada? Just a thought.....anyway, I got to talk to my dear friend Canada tonight-yay! I'm so happy you called! Isn't it weird that we can talk for like two hours and it seems like five minutes? It's some good times! Thanks for the birthday wishes and confirming that I am indeed an old, old woman. It's good to know I have friends I can count on to make me feel better about it..... :)

That was really the highlight of my day. The rest was spent running errands, contemplating showering and getting out of bed, and reading. Actually, it hasn't been that bad of a day. I'm now thinking of going to bed-who cares that it is only 10pm on a Saturday night.....tomorrow is church and working at the crisis line for five hours. Pretty exciting stuff. I rock.

P.S. Canada, I'd like you to know that I am going to nominate you for People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People this year....I think you have a good chance of making it. That is, if Beautiful Canadians are eligible....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be a tough one.

I figure either you or I will win.

KD said...

We can both win-they have males and females in that issue. Now, when they have their Sexiest Man Alive issue...well, I can't win that.....but you sure can! :)