Tuesday, January 16, 2007

things I am lovin' this week

1. The new Fallout Boy song "This Is Not A Scene, It's An Arms Race". They are awesome.
2. Barak Obama running for president in '08. I won't be able to decide between him or Hilary...
3. My new hair color. It's dark. It's highlighted. It's no longer gray. It rocks.
4. American Idol starting again. I really haven't been able to watch it the last few years due to working nights. I will now become an addict and work my part-time job around it.
5. My new jeans that cost me nothing since I got them with a gift certificate. I got asked today if they were a size 4. I love these people I work with........

MIKEY! I want you back at work. It is way too quiet without you. Amy and I cannot carry the obnoxious load by ourselves. We need you.

No comments: