Sunday, January 14, 2007

Is it today or tomorrow?

Robyn A! For the last 17 years, I have believed your birthday was January 15, but I just got something emailed to me that said it is today, January 14. Which one is the truth? Have I been wishing you a happy birthday on the wrong day for all these years? And did you just catch that? We have known each other for SEVENTEEN years. Good Lord. That doesn't even seem possible! But it's true-we met in 9th grade. Just 14 years old, now we're.....well, never mind that....Anyway, whatever day it is-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great one. I love ya and miss ya tons, I am so sad we didn't get together for Christmas. Here's an idea-let's get together and find the time to road trip to Texas to see Lizzard. Whaddya think????


I thought this joke went well with today's theme of me being confused about what day is Robyn's actual birthday:

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards. One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me.....I know we've been friends for a long time..... but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

1 comment:

KD said...

I just checked my post from last year, yep, I thought it was on the 15th last year too. I am so lame. Well, I hope you had a good one! Be safe in that weather. My UR people at Two Rivers were whining about the weather all day today!