Monday, January 22, 2007

Can you say "the day from hell"????

My head hurts. I'm cranky, I ain't gonna lie. Today just plain sucked. My only saving grace is that I am not working job #2 tonight (not that I don't love it, but truuuuuust me, you wouldn't want me there tonight!). We were crazy busy with cases at work today (this was apparently the weekend to go completely insane). Lots of cases is fine, I type fast, I wasn't concerned. What made me have to stay late, however, was 1. the phone lines went down and 2. the computer kept freezing and erasing information. I really thought I might scream. I didn't, but I wanted to. I did threaten to throw my computer out the window, to stab someone (no one in particular) and check myself in to a psych unit-I'll have you know none of the above occurred, thank you very much. One of my reviewers in Kansas City told me that I was the most hyper cranky person he had ever talked to. I think that was a compliment.....anyway, I'm finally home now and plan to do a whole lot of NOTHING.

In more exciting news, Erin and I finalized our plans to go to Cubs Spring Training in Phoenix. We leave March 7. I sooooo can't wait. We contemplated driving to save some money, but quickly changed our minds when we realized it was a 21 hour drive from St. Louis...uh....no. Then we thought Amtrak may be the way to go, but they do not have a route from STL to Phoenix, so we went back to plan A and are flying. Get your drammamine ready now! We are gonna see the Cubbies play the Padres and the Brewers. It is gonna be some good times! We went two years ago and had a blast. It's my present to myself for working so damn hard. You better believe I will be doing all the extra shifts I can to pay for it. Chris, are you opposed to me doing 40 hours a week there? (kidding).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO CUBS!