Thursday, January 25, 2007

Long time, no post

Ok, so it's only been two days, but for me, that's a long time to go without posting. What's going on, party people? Not much here. Just working, working, working. You'd think I'd have something to show for all the working I do-but you'd be wrong. It's ok though. I ain't complaining. Life in the world of managed care is good. I really do enjoy my job and my co-workers make the day a blast. I enjoy the crisis line as well. Working there part-time is much less stressful than full-time. I like it because it keeps my clinical skills up. Not that I don't use my clinical skills at my full time job, but at least at the crisis line I am assessing the clients directly.


Not much else has been going on, unfortunately for me. Very excited about my upcoming trip to Phoenix (GO CUBS!). Not so much excited about my upcoming birthday, but can't do much about that one. Not sure what the plans are for that day, but I know I'm being forced to go out. Stay tuned.

I don't really have much else to say. Sorry. My evening tonight is going to consist of the following: 1. put jammies on as soon as I get home, 2. watch tv, and 3. go to bed. You're jealous, aren't you?

3 comments:

Angello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.