Monday, January 08, 2007

so freakishly sleepy-Day 2

Why oh why am I so tired? Ugh. Everyone at work is way hyper today and I am just sitting here in a zone. The main reason I am typing a blog entry is to make sure I stay awake. I woke up to my alarm this morning (which rarely happens, I usually wake up before it goes off). Thus far, I barely remember my drive to work and while in the bathroom at work, I ran into the paper towel dispenser. I'm a mess. Of course, I also have to work five hours at Job #2 tonight, I'm sure that's gonna go well....I'm thinking this weekend may need to be a chill weekend. I've been out of town the last two and really haven't had two days in a row to just hang out. I soooo need that.

I've decided I am moderating my diet plan. I think I'm gonna go with what my dad suggested all along. Just cut out the sugar. He has lost probably 20 pounds and kept it off for like two years simply by cutting out sugar. Yes, that will mean no more Skittles, but, really, I've been Skittle free for quite some time. I think I can do it.

No comments: