Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol try-outs: My Personal Commentary


Ok, I missed it last night, but I watched it tonight and OMG, American Idol is hilarious. Are these people for real? Do they really think they sing well? Did you guys see the chick with the bleach blond hair that sang "Dontcha" by the Pussycat Dolls? WOW, is all I have to say. She was beyond horrible. And the chick that sang "Tender Roni"? Isn't that an old-school Bobby Brown song? She had no idea how much she sucked. I liked the brother and sister that both made it-they were really good. They were the minority, however (in goodness, that is). Oh and the poor guy that sang "Unchained Melody"? He looked crushed when they told him no. Of course, he was really, really, really bad. Poor thing never had a chance. He said his co-workers encouraged him to tryout. Bet they were doing it just to make fun of him. I swear, if I hear "Ker Bear, you should try out for American Idol, no really", I am gonna run in the opposite direction....Wow, and the little fat kid who did "God Bless America"? I think he may have been a little, um.....slow. And his buddy that did 'NSync? Simon told him he looked like a jungle animal...and, actually, he kinda did.....my absolute favorite of the night was the red headed guy who did "Bohemian Rhapsody". Queen never sounded so awful.....I thought his head was going to start spinning when he was told he wasn't gonna make it. Ah, that show sure did entertain me tonight. Now, I'm going to bed.

the scary red-headed guy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerri,

I think you should try out for American Idol. You're really good and I think you would make it. Maybe try some easy song like something from U2. That Bono guy is not that talented, so if he can do it, you can do it!!!

KD said...

Ok, Canada, if I try out, then you are too. And I think your tryout song should be "Roxanne". You would win for sure.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would qualify . . . it's called "AMERICAN" Idol

KD said...

They do not specify what "america". It could mean North America. You would then qualify. I have a reliable source who tells me there is actually a "Canadian Idol". Maybe you could try out for that......

Anonymous said...

Oh no . . . the standard of singers up in Canada is MUCH higher than in the US. I wouldn't qualify.

KD said...

my reliable source states that that is a bunch, of, and I quote "moose crap".

Anonymous said...

What reliable source would that be?

I am told that your "reliable source" thinks that everyone in the Great White North has Canada in their name.