Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another birthday already?

I'm really not feeling my birthday this year. I know it's surprising, because every year I like to celebrate it and throw a huge bash. But this year, I was kinda hoping to keep it quiet. No such luck. I was informed by my friend Tanya tonight that plans are already being made for the big 3-1. Granted, it's still a month away, but she figured she'd better tell me now, since it's a Friday night and all. I will keep all those in my social circle updated when I know more! As long as it involves 1. everyone pretending I'm still 29 and 2. everyone supplying me with drinks, I think it will be ok. Now, it is my girl Erin's birthday that day too, so she must be included in whatever it is we are gonna be doing.....Getting old sucks, but at least I have some great friends willing to help me celebrate and remind me of it. Thanks guys. You're the best.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I'm going to be 35. So boo effing hoo about the whole turning 31 thing. :-P

KD said...

why so harsh ern? why? such anger.....omg, when i turn 35, i'm apparently having a baby w/mike-top that! i mean, i'm pretty damn sure i'll still be single then.....

Anonymous said...

i guess sarcasm does go over well in writing. damn, i don't have a gay i'm close enough to to have a baby with. so don't think i can top that.

KD said...

girl, i can ALWAYS pick up on sarcasm. i'm the sarcasm queen. that's why we are friends.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You're getting up there!!!!

KD said...

shut it, RP! just because you're a child....how old are you anyway? 28? such a baby......