Saturday, January 20, 2007

West of East Jesus???

From left to right: Aunt Mary, my cousins Rachel, Kelli and Chelsea, my sister Kristy, Aunt Jan, Aunt Paula, me and Aunt Cheryl. Mommy-you must come to the next one!!! We missed you!


Aunt Paula-I'm sorry I stabbed you in the leg with my fork. The Diet Coke made me do it.

Our "girls lunch" was fun. Granted we at at a Ruby Tuesday's that, I swear, was roughly 40 miles west of East Jesus. Or in O'Fallon. Same thing. We did a lot of laughing, which I always like. I do it often. The "girls lunch" consisted of myself, my sister, my aunts and my female cousins. I felt really, really old as Chelsea and Kelli talked about getting their drivers permits. When did that happen? There is no way they are old enough for that.....there is no way I'm old enough for them to be old enough.....See our pic above. Yes, Aunt Cheryl, I stole it from the family blog. I cannot tell a lie........Red and I went to the mall afterwards and had fun, just talking and laughing like sisters do. We must make it a regular gig, sister dear!

We are hittin' the town tonight. By "town" I mean Portage Des Sioux. Where the hell is that, you may ask? Well, that's a very good question. I'll let you know if I find it. Erin and I are gonna go lookin' for cute cowboys, right Ern? You know I'm a sucker for a hick accent and a nice ass....whoops! Was that out loud? I'm sorry, the Diet Coke made me do it.......

3 comments:

KD said...

I forgot to thank Aunt Cheryl for the PDR-I'm gonna use it every day! Thanks!

kristy said...

We definitely need to make that a regular gig...it was fun! And I must say, you look fantastic! :)

love, red

KD said...

aw, thanks sister! i'd love to say i could chalk it up to working out and stuff, but i can't. it's called working two jobs, being really busy and well, being happy! sounds like a good diet plan to me!