Tuesday, January 09, 2007

20,000 miles

My car hit 20,000 miles yesterday. It's only 9 months old. Wow. I drive a lot. Good times.

So, anyway, I am still tired but doing better today. I am not working at my second job tonight, so I plan to do nothing but relax this evening. Oh, I need to clean my apartment, but somehow, I don't see that happening tonight.
Happy Birthday to Stephen today. I think he is like 47 or something. Have a good birthday dude!

Here are some pics from Christina's wedding:

This is Krista's hair pre-done. Nice, huh?
On the top is Christina and her sister, Cathy, being inappropriate with the elk.....On the bottom is our drunk bride.....


On the top, its Book Club! Shannon, Me, Renee, Christina, Maggie, Krista and Cheryl. On the bottom, another pic of some of the book clubbers. Cute, huh?


The bride with her winter cape. What happened to the "muff" idea, Christina?????

No comments: