Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My daddy shot hisself, but it's alright

American Idol rules! Did you watch it last night? It wasn't quite as good as some of the other episodes, but it did feature Big Bird lady. She tried to pass as 26 but was really 50 and was dressed in head to toe furry yellow. Yikes. And what about the poor girl talking about how her daddy is paralyzed because he shot hisself cuz he caught her stepmomma cheatin' on him, so he shot her too...but it's alright. Uh, what? Are you sure she isn't from these parts? Sounds like something that may happen here.....After American Idol I watched that show "House", I'd never seen it before, but it was pretty good. Then I went to bed. At 9:00. Hey, I was tired (and cold, so I really just wanted to be under my blankies). Last night was my last night of freedom for the week. I work my part-time job tonight and tomorrow night. Then I have plans on both Friday and Saturday nights (it hurts to be this popular, it really does).


Tomorrow is February. Hard to believe-time sure does fly. Well, must get back to work, I'm sure I have something productive I need to be doing. Have a good day, y'all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think you should try out next season

KD said...

Only if you try out for Canadian Idol! I recommend you do your rendition of "Roxanne"!

Anonymous said...

That was a one time performance for that lucky crowd in Columbia. If you weren't there that night, you missed out.

KD said...

I was there people, and let me tell ya, it was HOT!

KD said...

RP-it wasn't quite as good as Deven's New Kids On The Block, however....

Anonymous said...

Honestly that performance was ahead of its time. Deven was William Hung before William Hung was William Hung

KD said...

Deven was definitely bringing sexy back with that one.......