Friday, March 21, 2008

Soooooooooo sleepy

I am really getting tired of not being able to sleep. All week I've tossed and turned and cursed my alarm when it goes off at 6am. Not sure why I can't sleep lately, I mean sure, work is a bit stressful, but other than that, there really isn't anything on my mind (my mind is almost always blank, as we all know). Guess it's just a phase-a phase I'd really like to be over soon.

Book Club was fun last night. I always laugh with those girls. Christina and I were having our own private conversation about a kerchief and a nightie that had me laughing so hard I thought I was gonna wet my pants. And Sally's baby, little Declan is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. He was waving and blowing kisses at us ladies-quite the ladies man at only 14 months! :)

I was a victim of the floods last night. The Meramec River is apparently gonna crest today, the streets around it are flooded, including Hwy 141 at Hwy 44. Well, I didn't know this, and as I was trying to leave Sally's last night, I saw that the lane to get on to 44 was blocked due to water. Ok, I thought to myself, I'll just turn around and take one of the side streets-bad idea as they were all closed too. Long story short, I had to totally backtrack and take Big Bend all the way home, it took forever and I didn't get home until around 11pm. Ugh.

At least work isn't too terribly horrible today, in fact, for a Friday, it's downright jolly. That's a good thing. I'm meeting Tanya and Allison tonight for some hoops and drinks-can't wait to see them, it's been awhile!

DT-hope you made it to Seattle safely! Have fun being Uncle Darin for the next few days! ;)

Happy Good Friday to everyone. I hope you have a most pleasant Easter weekend. My family will be in town this weekend, very much looking forward to it, can't wait to just sit and laugh with my mom and sister, listen to all the crazy stuff that comes out of my dad and grandpa's mouths, and hang with my little brother and brother-in-law. Plus I get to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins this weekend. They are all some of my favoritest people in the whole wide world (besides DT and my Mikey Poo!). Love you all, may not be blogging much this weekend as I will be at Grandpa's the whole time. Yes, Grandpa is hip and happenin' and does have a computer, however, I may not be on it much.



No comments: