Monday, March 17, 2008

Arizona pix-batch #1

Here is batch #1. The rest will come tomorrow as my camera batteries have died and I don't have my charger with me. Ah, bathing beauties, eh? This is me and Erin lounging out by the pool at her aunt and uncle's house....heaven, I tell you!
Hey DT-seen one of these before? It was our special Canadian treat on Sunday morning...nothing like chocolate and wafers to start your day off right!
THIS is the Caddie that was parked in M10-the car we were afraid we were stuck with. We weren't.sorry, but I took lots of scenery pix-it's just so beautiful there, I love it. This is a pic at Sabino Canyon near Tuscon.me standing outside a damn in Sabino Canyon
the rock formation here looks like a mask
lots o' water-they actually had some flooding which is quite unusual for the arealook, a Cardinal! Think he was there spying on the Cubs? HA!
my favorite picuture....love all the cacti!

No comments: