Saturday, March 15, 2008

look at that face!

I couldn't help but steal a picture of Miss Taylor....isn't she the cutest, fattest, most precious thing you've ever seen? I had the pleasure of getting to see her yesterday as she accompanied Grandma Cheryl to pick me and Erin up from the airport...she even allowed me to hold her and was fascinated by my Cubs hat (no Jeff and Jessica, I in no way encouraged it, so if she ends up a Cubs fan, it's NOT my fault!!!). We watched her attempts to crawl...she is SO close, just hasn't quite grasped the concept. Yet. It could be any second now. I'll get to see her again next weekend and can't wait! I can't believe how big she is! I'm excited that we will have another baby in the family soon-little Brayden will be here in a couple of months....it's a baby boom here in the Baumgartner clan! Who's next????

No comments: