Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh American Idol

I love the American Idol boys. I really do. Tonight was interesting. Let's get to it.......

1. Luke-how DARE you attempt such a sacred song as "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by Wham! It's WHAM dammit! Not just anyone can sing that song. You go on back to your a capella group my friend! (who knew I'd be so offended by his song choice?)

2. David A-he is toooooo freakin adorable! Odd song choice, but still really, really good. He can do no wrong.

3. Danny-ok, it was SUPER gay, but I liked his version of "Tainted Love". Sadly, he may be going home, however. Good God, can you even imagine the waterworks if he gets the boot? Yikes.

4. David H-Ok, let's just put it out there. Yea, so he's a stripper at a gay bar. So what? Dude can SING! By the way, did anyone else hear Simon say "tell me how you strip to that"? I must admit, the Celine Dion song was an odd choice, but it was still good. Me still likes him.

5. Michael-my second favorite of the night. He was definitely channeling Michael Hutchence. I just think he's great.

6. David C-LOVE me some David C tonight! He was freakin amazing. Who knew a Lionel Ritchie song could rock so hard? I told all you naysayers he rocked. It's just because y'all don't like his hair, isn't it?

7. Jason-ok, I thought the song was weird, but the judges loved it. Whatever. It was good, I guess. IDK, on the fence about him.

8. Chikieze-is it just me, or does he sound like Billy Ocean? Get outta my dreams get into my car? No? Ok, he was ok tonight. He may be going home. That is if Gay Gayerson doesn't go first.

Final verdict-David C best of the night. Luke worst of the night. Two must go. I'm banking on Luke and either Chikieze or Danny.

No comments: