Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Arizona dreamin'

I have never looked forward to my trip to Arizona more than I am today. Have you looked outside people? It pretty much SUCKS ASS. You can't even see out the windows here at work because it is snowing so hard. AND my boss just told me to go to hell in French. Should I be offended? I hear they got snow in Texas yesterday but it is already gone. Sorry sis! You can have some of ours if you really want it. They are shutting our office down early today, it's really bad out there, apparently. Of course, Amy Henson and I have to stay because it is our late night, but whatever. We already have plans in place to spend the night here in the office...I have a bottle of Southern Comfort in the trunk of my car and we can break in to the vending machines.....PAAAARRRRRTAY! :) We're set.

I got to talk to one of my old Kansas City reviewers today, made me happy. Granted, he still emails me all the time so I still get to hear from him, but it wasn't the same as getting to hear his super gay voice (and I say that with love). I really do miss talking to those people and still really haven't bonded with any of my reviewers in PA. Oh well. Such is life. And at the end of the day, it's just a job. :)


So excited to hear that my sis and brother-in-law will be here for Easter. My parents and brother will be in St. Louis too that weekend-a regular family reunion! Makes me very happy, I love those people!

To end this post, I want to note that I miss my Canadian......lots. ;)

BE SAFE OUT THERE PEOPLE!

No comments: