Monday, March 17, 2008

Dead bunnies

Ewwwwwwww..........ok, so I'm back to work today after having been off for the last week. It's bad enough that it's Monday, and it's rainy and I was told it was quite busy last week (meaning it'd be quite busy today). But did I really have to see the dead bunny staring at me right as I was about to walk in the door? I mean, it's not like it was one of those tiny little bunnies either-it was a giant jack rabbit sized bunny. And right before Easter. It just ain't right. I took it as a Sign. Of what, I'm not sure. Perhaps it is related to some of the uncertainty surrounding my place of employment right now. I'm not gonna get in to it on the blog for obvious reasons, but I was assured my job is safe (yea, haven't we all heard that one before????) and that I shouldn't worry. Uh...ok. I sound (and feel) rather negative today. I'm trying not to be but I've been hit with a lot of info in my first two hours back at work. At least tonight is the premiere of Dancing With The Stars! :)

No comments: