Thursday, March 06, 2008

Girl Scout cookies for breakfast

Is it wrong to eat Girl Scout cookies for breakfast? Just wondering.....

So far I have NOT been a crabby bitch today (as promised!), granted, it's only 8:15am, but so far, so good! I made this promise to my peeps I work with since I have been staying up later than usual in order to chat with my favorite Canadian (that two hour time difference is a bitch!). Truthfully I'd forego sleep entirely to get to chat with him but we all know the consequences of that...eventually KD would crash and burn. :)

I've managed to not hurt myself so far today. No falling in the parking lot, no falling down any stairs. Again, the day is young but things are starting well! Things are looking up in KD's world! I mean, after tomorrow, I'm on vacation for an entire week, I'm leaving cold ass Missouri behind and heading to sunny Arizona. Can't wait. I'm almost as excited about the nice weather as I am seeing the Cubs....I'm so excited to be getting baseball fever again! Yes, Mike, it's almost time for you to stop reading my blog because soon I will be talking about nothing but the Cubs. I can't help it! I'm very passionate about the things I like! :)

I want to mention that I LOVE Amy Henson. She told me I look skinny this morning. I am a compliment whore. :) Actually, it came at a good time since I have been feeling like a fat slug the last couple of weeks. I haven't been able to work out like I like to because of my bum ankle and my crazy ass schedule, but I'll be back on the wagon soon! Just as soon as I gorge myself with Mexican food and margaritas in Phoenix.........

No comments: