Saturday, March 29, 2008

lazy Saturday

It's been a fairly uneventful Saturday thus far. I'm pretty much just getting stuff done around the house-laundry was a Must Do item for today and is almost done. Cleaning (which really could be a full-time job for me) has been happening in stages. I got a bit side tracked by the Cubs game and the fact that I am working on a monstrous headache. I did manage to go out and hit some tennis balls for awhile (it's still a bit chilly out, but not bad) but this headache is slowing me down a bit. Plans for tonight? Probably not leaving my house. I'm ok with it though because I looked at my planner today and all of my weekends in April are booked. It's hard being this popular, but someone has to do it! :) Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I gotta get back to the Cubs game now......only two more days till Opening Day! So exciting! :)

No comments: