Thursday, March 20, 2008

The end is near

Ok, so I totally got called out by my friend Robyn for trash talkin' Jason Castro on American Idol. I do so apologize my friend! :) I had no idea you felt so strongly about it......speaking of American Idol, while I'm disappointed that that Kristy Lee girl is still on, I was pleasantly surprised to see the rocker nurse go. Buh bye. Next.

I'm in a much better mood today than I've been in all week. Thank God cuz I was truly beginning to annoy myself. I hate being crabby. Maybe it's because I get to see my family in a couple of days, or maybe because I got to chat with my Canadian hottie two nights in a row or maybe it's because this horrendous week is just about over. Either way, I'm better now. :)

So, I have Book Club tonight. Yea, still not actually reading anything, but can't wait to see the girls! I think I am meeting up with Tanya and Allison tomorrow night for some March Madness/beer drinking, then swinging by Chesterfield to pick up my sis on Saturday morning then on to Flo, Mo to get my mama then off to Wentzville for Ashlee's baby shower. Good times, good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I will forgive you this time... :) I just wish you could really see how cute he is... :) Thanks for coming clean on it though. Glad your week is getting better!!! Miss you! Robyn