Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The rest of the Arizona pix

Woo hoo! We actually went out! Here's Erin and I out on the town. Watch out Tempe!!!
Cubs relief pitcher, Carlos Marmol. LOVE him!
the rest of the lawn bums....Arizona's version of Wrigley's bleacher bums! Lawn tickets are only $6 y'all!
Erin and myself.....aren't we cute?
again with the cuteness......
this is Ronnie "Woo Woo". If you've ever been to Wrigley, you've probably seen him outside, yelling "Cubs woo Cubs woo!". He's a bit of a mini-celebrity in the Cubs World....


Jason Marquis who, much to my surprise, actually pitched well on Thursday......
Cubs first baseman, Derrick Lee
short stop, Ryan Theriot
2nd baseman, Mark DeRosa
the billboard announcing my favorite player, Aramiz Ramierez, was up to bat. LOVE HIM!
looks like we were heading in the right direction!
we believe this is Chief HoHoKam.....

former Cubbies star, Greg Maddux. Even though he is on the Padres now, Cubs fans still love him and he got huge round of applause and cheers when they announced his name.
Cubs left fielder, Alfonso Soriano

sometimes right fielder, Matt Murton-I don't think he'll be a starter, but will definitely be an off the bench player
I took this pic to show just how close we came to catching a homerun ball...it bounced about five feet in front of Erin and I...of course, we were ducking to get out of the way. Don't wanna get hit with no baseball!
Matt Murton and our new fave, Sam Fuld
Cubs starter Ted Lilly-he's one of my favorites and I'm hoping he'll have a great season, unlike his crappy performance in the playoffs last year.....

Sam Fuld...new fave! I don't think he'll be the starting center fielder, that job will be going to Felix Pie, however, count on him to make the team and hopefully be awesome!
Erin and I in front of our "hot" car!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, we look like the biggest dorks next to that car.
ern